How to send your guest(s) and/or ad applicants to an appointment without you being present:
EMAIL AN APPOINTMENT FORM TO THE HOST:
All calendar posts are open to the public. Accompany your guest(s) to their appointment or event whenever possible. Yet, if you are unable to accompany your ad applicant(s) or guest(s), send an Appointment Form to the Presenter (Host). The Appointment Form records your guest as your lead and provides the presenter with your contact information. The presenter will contact you after the event regarding your guest's status. The Appointment Form is located inside the FREE Ads, Scripts & Guidelines Book. Get your book at GoGreenGetPaid.com/Training then make several copies of the Appointment Form. Email or send a photo of the a completed Appointment Form to the Presenter, 48 hours in advance of the Event (and email a copy to yourself for your records).
All weekly recurring Classified Ad Appointments are held in a quiet seating nook within the lobby of the classiest resort, in or near the Executive Presenter’s hometown or city. This is a convenient, FREE meeting space that all Executives can duplicate. Hosting your Group Interview Appointment at the most high-end resort available nearest you, gives each Ad Applicant (and personal guests) a reason to attend. Many will attend just because they wish to see the resort grounds. We recommend hosting your Group Interview weekly, on the same day of the week, either at noon or at 6pm (because most Ad Applicants can attend a group interview on their lunch break or after work).
RSVPs ARE REQUIRED:
RSVPs are required 48 hours in advance, allowing each Executive Presenter to stay home and build their business, unless RSVPs are received.
The Presenter or Host of the Group Interview is always the best-dressed person at the Group Interview Appointment. They wear beautiful business attire (suit, tie & cufflinks or dress and heels), because the applicants are arriving to view a 6 to 7 figure income potential. Interviewees are assessing the merit of a position with Essante Organics, based on the Presenter's appearance and presentation.
ASK ALL AD APPLICANTS TO ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY AT THE RECEPTION DESK:
As the FREE Ads, Scripts & Guidelines book coaches everyone to direct all ad applicants (the people who answered the pre-written classified ad you posted) to wear business or business casual attire, to arrive 15 minutes EARLY, and to wait at the reception desk of the resort. At the EXACT Ad Appointment time, the Presenter will meet and escort the group of ad applicants (and personal guests) back to the quiet seating nook. Ask your Ad Applicant to commit to arriving 15 minutes early and explain that those who arrive even 1 minute late are asked to reschedule. This ensures the group interview starts on time and that others are not penalized because of other people's tardiness. The Presenter will arrive at the reception desk on time and will escort all those who are on time back to a private seating area in the lobby. The Presetner will sit with all Ad Applicants and review their Appointment Forms (the form you email to the Presenter ahead of time which lists the applicant's attributes and what they are looking for in a career).
AFTER THE PRESENTER REVIEWS EACH APPOINTMENT FORM:
1. The Presetner (interviewer) will show the gogreengetpaid.com video or they will personally provide the career overview at the back of the Ads, Scripts & Guidelines Book - so the group understands the market, the demand, the job responsibilities and the commissions.
2. The Presenter (interviewer) will show the group The Ads, Scripts & Guidelines Book (the 1-800# and pre-written classified ads system with unlimited leads that call you) - so the group understands how we offer free pre-written classified ads and how unlimited leads will call their personal 1-800 number with the corporate message.
3. The Presentner (interviewer) will pass 2 forms to each attendee: (1) A Go-Green Packs Form & a JOIN & SAVE Form - so each applicant may determine which green businss option is best for their needs (the $499, $199 or $29.95 option).
THE PRESENTER WILL CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GROUP INTERVIEW ENDS (YOUR LEAD REMAIN YOURS):
Each guest and/or Ad Applicant you send to a Group Interview Appointment will have the ability to join our company, under you, with you as their Enroller. The Presenter will contact you, after the Group Interview Appointment concludes. They will share your Ad Applicant’s JOIN & SAVE Form information. You will key the information into your website’s JOIN & SAVE button. Then call your new enrollment, welcome them, and direct them to training at www.GoGreenGetPaid.com/Training. Enjoy this classified ad system, where your leads enroll and you do not have to be present. We recommend when you email the Appointment Form to the Presenter, you also cc (copy) yourself so you have a record on file. This is an honor system that allows everyone to send their guests or Ad Applicants to any calendar event, without being present. The Classified Ad Group Interview Appointments allow you to grow your team outside of your hometown, easily and effectively, by posting ads in the areas shown on the calendar.
ONLY THOSE WHO OWN THE ADS, SCRIPTS & GUIDELINES BOOK MAY SEND PEOPLE TO AD APPOINTMENTS:
You must own the FREE Ads, Scripts & Guidelines Book in order to send people to Classified Ad Group Interview Appointments where you are not present. You must send an Appointment Form (located in the book) for each guest and/or ad applicant you send. This is a system, therefore you must read the FREE Ads, Scripts & Guidelines Book, have a 1-800 number from 800Link.com/EssanteOrganics, post one of the pre-written classified ads in the book, and always submit the Appointment Form located in the book. To get your FREE book visit www.GoGreenGetPaid.com/Training - How to get your 1-800# and FREE Classified Ad Book.
ONLY SEND AD APPLICANTS WHO EARN $30K/YEAR OR MORE:
Only send Ad Applicants who earn $30k a year or more to a Group Interview, as they are QUALIFIED to attend the Group Interview Appointment and meet the Presenter in person. Direct all others (who are unemployed or who earn less than $30k a year) to a video appointment time to view www.GoGreenGetPaid.com. And follow up with them immediately after they view the video. This ensures all Group Interview attendees have enough discretionary income to invest in a home-based business for themselves. A business they are in control of and that can provide a 6 to 7 figure income potential. Sending unqualified people can hinder the closing ratio.
MAY I SEND A FRIEND OR SOMEONE WHO DID NOT ANSWER A CLASSIFIED AD?
Yes. You may send guests (friends, family, contacts) who did not respond to a classified ad to any Group Interview. Let your personal guest(s) know there will likely be business people, in business to business casual attire, attending who answered a classified ad and who are looking for a 6 to 7 figure income potential with our company. Therefore they (your personal guests) may be more comfortable wearing business casual attire and bringing their resume, yet resumes are not necessary. Please complete and email an Appointment Form for each personal guest you send and include a few details, for example: “Sally Smith is my next door neighbor, she did not answer a classified ad, she is a nurse, loves organic products, and is looking for extra income to retire early”.
By posting in this calendar or by sending guests to these calendar events you agree to the following Honor System Etiquette:
- Following these rules allows you to send your guests to any calendar event and you don't have to be present.
- Not following these rules can be grounds for termination from Essanté Organics.
- When sending guests to meetings you're not attending: contact host & email them the Appointment Form 48 hours in advance.
- Hosts: call each Executive immediately after each meeting and share each guest's Join Form info or level of interest.
- No self promotion: do not give personal contact information (phone, email, Facebook, Blog, etc.) to anyone outside your team.
- Do not share personal systems, trainings or tools: ONLY provide the company video (or slides) & The Classified Ad System.
- If a Guest you didn't invite asks for your contact info.: share the Executive's information who invited them (not yours).
- If an Executive not on your team asks for your contact info.: share THEIR leader/enroller's contact info (not yours).
- This is an honest, two-way street: everyone on this calendar is committed to providing meetings/trainings for everyone's guests.
- Use RED name tags for guests & BLUE tags for Essanté Executives. This helps you focus on guest's names as you present.
- You may ONLY pass your personal information & systems to people you have personally enrolled.
Back to Calendar